We are so proud of our facility and our service to animals. This is our home, and we treat all our guests like family!
What to do prior to Boarding
1-Contact Us to discuss your Drop Off and Pick Up dates. We charge $32 per night/per dog. $20/per night/per Cat or Guinea Pig. Additional fee’s will apply if Medication is needed or Grooming is requested during the stay.
2-Complete our Boarding Agreement.
3-Vaccinations are required to be current during your pet(s) stay:
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
Proof of vaccinations (or vaccination reminders) can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop Off Day
Reduce Food and Water
Do not feed your pet 4 hours prior to boarding. Reducing water intake during those 4 hours will help them transition into the kennel without an upset stomach.
What to Bring
Please bring the proper amount of food (current diet) needed for the length of stay.
If your pet is on medication, please bring this in the labeled bottle provided by your Veterinarian or Supplier so we can read instructions, dosage, etc.
Any other items from home that are essential to your pet's well being. Erickson's Kennels only allows Nyla Bones in the kennels. No Rawhides or treats that are not easily digestible.
*We will provide blankets, food/water dishes for your pet’s needs. We clean/launder on a daily basis.
-GROOMING, additional fees will apply.
-Additional PLAYTIME, additional fees will apply.
Pick Up Day
Your furbaby missed you!
Give as much attention to your pet as possible. He/she missed you! Pets have a tendency to overeat and drink when excited. This will cause an upset stomach.
Helpful tips when returning home:
- Give a bowl of ice instead of water. (This will slow water intake)
- Do not feed him/her right when you get home. (Let them settle down first. Then feed a normal amount of food. Do not overfeed.
- Stay away from rich treats until the next day when his/her regular routine is back in place.
- Erickson’s Kennels recommends the use of Nyla Bones for chewing treats. Hint-rub some flavor on it to get them started. We use hot dogs or peanut butter-they LOVE IT!